Pinkcoin Review-What you should know
The first asset-backed crypto currency is Pinkcoin, By asset i mean it is been backed by diamond. It is built on Ethereum’s standard currency Smart Contract. The CEO of Pink coin Nataiya Hearn said that coloured diamonds are the highest concentrated form of wealth. The coin is backed by numerous certified, fancy colored diamonds (mostly pink) with a total NAV of $5,000,000 USD. Each diamond is certified and guaranteed with natural fancy color. The diamonds are been insured by Lloyd’s of London. It is been stored at a private vault at 21 Dundas Square, one of the most secure buildings in Toronto, Canada, and considered as the safe heaven of the Canadian jewelry industry.
WHY PINK COIN
Pink coin is a unique digital currency that was actualized based on philanthropy and pareto-optimal game theory. Pink coin offers a secure network to disrupt the non-transparent charity model. It Focuses on more than just peer to peer transaction. You can simply make profits by simply owning a coin.Presently pinkcoin is selling for $0.002579 according to coinmarketcap
How to receive Pinkcoin
You can simply receive Pinkcoin by sharing your wallet receive address to friends or business associates.
Your private key secret:
The private key is literally the keys to your coins, if someone was to obtain it, they could withdraw the funds currently in the wallet, and any funds that might be deposited in that wallet.
Where can you store PinkCoin
Pinkcoin can be stored in coinomi wallet or you can use exchanges such as Bitttrex, Binance to store it.
ADVANTAGES OF PINKCOIN
- It is a platform where you can gain some interest from owning your coins.It also allows you to donate a certain amount from the interest you get to charity.
- Pink coin offers a secure and trustless network to distrupt the non transparemnt charity model.
WHERE CAN I BUY OR SELL PINKCOIN?
Digital currency, better known as crypto currency has come to stay and is one of the most secure as well as the most profitable.
Pinkcoin can simply be gotten by the following ways:
- Buying Pink Coin directly from the website
- Buying Bitcoin or Ethereum from Remitano and exchanging it for pinkcoin in Bittrex
- You can get Pink coin from Binance
- Buying Pink Coin from other coin owners
- Forging Pink Coin by staking
- Trading for Pink Coin (Bittrex)